Guitar Lessons For Beginners-How to Play Acoustic and Electric Guitar-Free Videos



When I started giving private lessons, I was using the same methods my teachers taught me in College. I was frustated by coming every week and seing how students completed their tasks with very little or no progress at all.

I thought within myself " I'll give no more lessons to these studentsand find new ones".Other new students came and the same thing happened again and again and again. Until I found the cause. 

Of course ... the problem was ME, not the students.  I had the stupid concept of thinking that someone taking guitar lessons at home (I visited their homes) would devote one hour for daily practice of the instrument and another hour to learn to read music and theory. IMPOSSIBLE !! People are busy with their daily IMPORTANT activities!  

I was demanding results as my Professors did at The University's School of Music. Until I knew I had to design a completely different course with only the most useful elements a person needs to learn Guitar FAST.And I DID !!
I created a SIMPLE way to learn and hundreds of people have learned to play guitar with my system since then.

Then came the crazy idea of recording my system to create an Online Guitar Video Course, that was immediately available to anyone anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. I say 'crazy' because it took me 2 YEARS to record and edit my Guitar Lessons with the audio and video quality that I wanted (I can't stand low quality stuff).

BUT HOW WILL  I TEACH YOU IF I'M NOT PRESENT ? .... WITH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Learn to Play Acoustic AND Electric Guitar 

with 17 High Quality Instructional Videos

Clickbank.com will process your purchase with the highest standards for Internet Transactions.

You can access the videos Online 24/7 or download them into your computer.

In addition you will immediately receive an e-mail with your receipt and other important information. 

You have 60 DAYS FULL MONEY BACK guarantee.

================================================== =====



Click here to get Guitar Lessons For Beginners-How to Play Acoustic and Electric Guitar-Free Videos at discounted price while it's still available...





All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.

Guitar Lessons For Beginners-How to Play Acoustic and Electric Guitar-Free Videos is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment